Recently been thinking about the destiny He has called me to.. But I am not even near to what I thought I would be doing. I dream of changing the world, making a difference and bla bla.. reaching the moon and bring down the stars... And I remember the first book Mr. A lent me after hearing all my aspirations: The butterfly flaps its wing in Brazil will cause a tornado in Florida, the butterfly effect. This book had a huge impact on me. I realized that the BIG people didn't start by dreaming BIG. They gave their best within their community, where they were placed faithfully. Thus, I must start from where I am now. Am I? Did I? It was 4 years ago I read the book. Ces't la vie. Such is life.
Usually a month has a maximum of 31 days. This month felt longer than that. The sequence of events and the anxiety of waiting definitely prolong the 31 days. Right now, I'm in a confused stage. After I paid my contract and resigned from my workplace, while i was serving the two months notice, there were events that made me think twice about resigning. I question: is it God that is trying to tell me something? Or... Is it otherwise? I'm less worried about the finances or other factors... But am more troubled about whether i am walking in His ways. I understand God gives us free will.. But Lord, at this moment, can you take away this liberty of having free will and direct me to the paths which You have prepared for me? Just like Jacob who cheated Esau for his father's blessings.. I think I understand the importance of my Father's blessing and am almost that desperate to have His blessings... because it will change one's life. Dear God, please hear me. In my own mi...
I look so short >.
My college's counsellor Sis. Katherine, buddies JC and Jess, principal Ms Ng and my RA (running assessment) tutor Ms Goh. My tutor in charge, Ms. Kat. She's a great person!
Great actors.. Tracy and I. We successfully produced one mini film.
Holding candles and passing them on to show our appreciation
Another buddy, Poi Inn.
JC!!!
The cast for "Save one, save one hundred" (some are absent in the picture) and many more backstage crews.. Their support made this possible :)
The night before D-day, after our test.. Just to test Bee's talent. And it's 2am.. Class at 8am!
Comments