Random thoughts...
The last time I changed job, I was still a junior executive. It wasn’t hard to adapt as I was still learning and received more grace from others as I was a newbie. The next time I change job, I would be a senior and seasoned executive... and I wonder how would be adaptation be. I look at my friends who swift jobs after 5-6 years in the previous organization, it must have cost them a lot of courage and humbling experience.
I still feel that I am inadequiete and have nothing extraordinary to offer. Hmm. But I really need to get out from my comfort zone and live a “normal” life. Money isn’t everything and the chase will never end. Everyday now, I tell myself that this lifestyle will come to an end soon.. and I am looking forward.
I still feel that I am inadequiete and have nothing extraordinary to offer. Hmm. But I really need to get out from my comfort zone and live a “normal” life. Money isn’t everything and the chase will never end. Everyday now, I tell myself that this lifestyle will come to an end soon.. and I am looking forward.
Comments