awkward dream
I had the most awkward and surreal dream this morning. I dreamt that I was sexually harassed by a friend whom I haven't seen for a long time (he is not even a close friend). In the dream, I wanted to go to toilet and he was in the room. I sensed something amiss when he didn't leave the room when I entered the toilet.. and he was looking at me in the toilet (it was glass wall). I decided not to pee and came out. He then locked me in a room with him.. and I shouted help many times. I saw many people passed by from the window: my mom (the one I remember seeing) and few other people (I think my sister too) but they couldn't hear me. I remember what he did to me in the dream but we both weren't naked. Somehow, I managed to get out of the room and told my mom everything that happened. My mom was devastated and sad. Then we saw him in the house and he wanted to drive off. In the dream, I was persuaded by him to enter his car (I guess to talk or apologized) and I did. He then accelerated, drove off and locked the car doors with me inside. In the dream, before I entered his car, I already guessed 50/50 he may do something fishy. But I still went in. Sigh! The last thing that happened in the dream was I unlocked the car door and told myself that I have to jump before he gets too far and too fast! And I jumped out.. That's when I got up from my sleep.
Although it was a dream, the lesson behind it was clear in my head. Do not easily trust people.. or I will end up in trouble. Is this some warning? Or am I thinking too much? Hmm.. Sigh but still so traumatizing lah. The fear and anxiety in the dream. And long time since I was awaken by a nightmare. Oh God, I hope it is just a dream. Funny thing is.. I was taken aback when I saw this friend on Facebook in real life.
Good thing is.. I didn't allow the morningmare spoiling my day!
Comments